[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

If she was unable to express the deeper dimensions of her mind in words and conscious acts, at least truth lay quivering in the surface of the rest of her, and her uncertainty and unknowing was clear as day if ears were closed to Vesle's words. It could very well be that her world was smaller in her mind, than it in reality was: she had more going on than she was aware. This much was obvious as she struggled to twist her thoughts to follow the turns the old lady was taking, the parallells not quite there for Vesle to grasp. Impatient, and not at all reassured by the lady's words, Vesle moved again as if to start pacing. Fortunately, the other one was smart enough to elaborate, and the gray woman understood with relief. She snorted, almost mockingly. Of course. The old one looked as if she wouldn't know what was going on, as dirty and matted as she were. Clearly, she knew little in general, even if she did carry with her magic color-granting plants. Vesle smiled, though, clearly reassured by the other one's words, despite her arrogance.

While the dialogue that was taking place between the two could hardly be described as normal in any way, for the two females communicated in such vastly different terms, Vesle was beginning to settle into the rhythm between them. It was long since she had spoken with anyone like this -- well, any canine. Not so taken aback now, by the strangeness of the older female, the gray Lady hesitated less now at her proposal. The little elf at Discordia's feet giggled and gazed upward at the old wolfess as if in awe and admiration, and Vesle found herself mirroring the smile, either from the elf or the wolfess -- or both. Expectations to suddenly see colors in the creeping fogs around them were still at the front of her mind, but what did she know? Perhaps the colors could be summoned through their singing. Vesle certainly did not doubt the power of her howl, not since she had summoned the Neck one night moons back by mere wordless song. Uncertainty was slipping for the moment, and Vesle nodded, still very much waiting for the older female to start.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread