[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
<33

Vesle joined in after the other's beginning, more eager to blend in with another's song than to stand out on her own. For all her singularity, she did not really wish to be set apart. The anger was a simpler solution than to take in and deal with the implications of reacting with other parts of her emotional spectrum. The entirety of her spectrum, and her potential, could be woken by their song, however, and she enjoyed it for this reason. If only this fact had come to her as realization or knowledge, her dealings with the creatures of the forest, including the canines that strayed across her lands, could have been simpler. But for now, she was reacting on instinct, brought and wrought by anxiety. Her voice was not clear and strong as her mother's had been, but she didn't listen to its quality, only their shared melodies.Eyes closed as she listened and joined in, escalating -- but their surroundings muted their song, dimming light and sound and feeling.

She wasn't sure exactly how long they had sung, or if it had been long at all, but the song became all-encompassing, feeling almost enhanced, penetrating her whole being and echoing in her ears like nothing she had ever heard before. The elf's giggle had disappeared, and when she opened her eyes to look for it, it was not sitting at the other's feet anymore. But there were other things that moved, sometimes right at the edge of her eye, and disappearing when she moved her head, and sometimes moving magically as she looked at it. The bark of a nearby tree had the most amazingly living patterns, swimming and living in front of her, colors mixing and appearing out of nowhere. A sharp intake of breath hinted at her wonder at the sensory impressions, and the young female took a few steps forward to touch the other, as if checking if she was real. She'd been right: there were colors in those dried plants.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread