[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Having never been high or anything, I am sorta just guessing here XD It is a little difficult to write in this thread, but there is character development at least!? FORGIVE ;;
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

Song still rang in her ears as she looked at the other with funny eyes and registered that she was real. It was the strangest mixture of emotions: awe and wonder at the things she was seeing, but with a fear beginning to rise in the back of her mind. For if this was real, was not the other reality she knew unreal? Was she real? The old lady certainly was, so that had to mean that on some level, they were both real. The other creatures around her, the vette and the elf, had fled. Probably their singing, she concluded. She did not often sing, but she felt more like doing so now than she had in... it was hard to pinpoint. Ages, probably. Not to mention the fact that time somehow seemed different now, as if the world was slower somehow. It was harder to keep focus.

She touched the old lady's hand again and giggled, not entirely certain whether she should listen to the little tinge of fear in the back of her mind or not. It seemed as if she could not as easily direct her attention, and a worried expression came across her then, as she stared at her own hand. "I am no ghost," she explained, smiling knowingly. "I was just tricking you." A short giggle escaped from her mouth before she stared at her hand again, wondering which reality she preferred. This one was certainly a lot more interesting than the other, even if it had no underlings in it. Had they fled because of the singing or because she was real here, and not there? A doubt gnawed its way further into her consciousness -- one that was hardly new as of that moment, but certainly strengthened. Who was she? A liar, for one.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread