[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSHHH WAT XD
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

The old woman wagged her tail and spoke a compliment. Or was it? Ghosts were never-dying, it would be good to be a ghost. Except for the fact that ghosts were already dead, of course. That might just make it not worth it, but she wasn't sure. Her attention flit this way and that, at one point worried, the next more happy. Happiness or calm dominated, but her self-control had over her fear was failing more obviously, and her usual expressions of anger replaced with the fear that normally induced it. They lasted just moments, as her thoughts. "Really?" The much younger female smiled and swung her dress as she swirled. It seemed like the right thing to do. The dress seemed to move as if in slow, majestic waves on the air.

Her swirling ended as the female asked a question, and VEsle swuinted her eyes as if looking for whatever it was, even before her sentence was finished. A halo? There was so much to see, it was different to pick it apart. But there were beauty in all living things just then. Just as her underlings and companions were gone, this presence emerged from everything, urging her to view and touch them. "I think so..." She glanced around her, searching, until a thought struck her. "Can you... see my elves?" They were not here, so far as she knew. Perhaps they were just hiding in the peripheries of what she could see - perhaps the old female could see them hiding?

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread