[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'M CERTAINLY MAKING AN EFFORT! Also thanks for reminding me of WotD -- today's word was amazing Big Grin
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

Tattered dress brushed past her legs, coarse and soothing simultaneously. The sensation was stronger now and she focused more intently on it when it occurred, as it if it demanded her attention. Her mind was springing though, and she was soon thinking about something else, distracted by the newness, the curiosity of it all -- and her whispering voice of fear, though weak.

The old lady looked up at her and expressed confusion about the elves. Vesle merely nodded eagerly, encouraging her to go on. The community of creatures she had created here was more worthy of this place than even Dahlia de Mai had been. In fact, they were likely more meaningful to her than any family connection. She had grown uninterested in family bonds at some point; all she cared for now was her underlings. They covered the forest in laughs and shouts and bustle, continuing to keep even the tiniest thought of loneliness at bay. To some, the picture could be described as a cacophony, disorganized activity, but to Vesle they were more of a beacon, a diapason in the land of sounds, a clear tone that cut through everything and created meaning in a multitude of notes. Furthermore, she knew, somehow, that they would never leave her. Except they seemed to shy her now, and it made her nervous. The old lady misunderstood; that much was clear from her description. Vesle shifted her weight and touched her own elbow, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "They are usually here, but they have gone after I ... accepted your colors. " It was difficult to think of a name for it. "I thought perhaps they were just hiding from me?" Indicating, of course, that they were not hiding from the old lady.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread