in the slipping of the sun
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Imhotep smiled as he nodded. Safety that was something that he had ever really thought about. He stood there looking at the golden woman. She made him feel slightly at more ease then before. Maybe being a slave had effected his ability to be a normal luperci. Maybe he would have been better off working as a slave for Salsola. though these thoughts sometime crossed him he was not going to live that life he was going to work to be a free man and that was that.

What of the Symbol I've seen on members. I think Odessa Called it hand Eris. He spoke looking at her. he wanted to know of the various things of this lands culture. And having this woman here he might as well take the time and talk to her about what ever he could.

He flexed his arms feeling the thrones dig in and he got slight amusement from it. Imhotep looked at the blood and smiled a bit. He did this to prove to his mentors that he was one of them. He didn't know that the woman was merely putting on an act of sorts. He looked at her waiting for an answer he wwasn't sure what else to say in fact.

<style type="text/css">
.immyho b {font-weight:bold; color:#a37d34; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dabf8b; }
.immyho p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.immyho {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9aa79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dpoYQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957441; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.immyho p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.immyho p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread