New Experiences
[html]

Word Count → 215

Neela smiled as she felt Dalgina's tail beating furiously against her leg for a ffew seconds before the puppy raced off away from her. Neela didn't move nor say anything as the pupyp raced towards the edge of the boat but her actions betrayed her nervousness with the child being so close to the waters edge, leg muscles tense, eyes fixed on the puppy's back and free hand ready to pull the lever that would lock the wheel into place.

"This is one of the reasons why I love sailing so much." Neela's voice echoed up the ship towards Dalgina, oddly calm as Neela focused on the beautiful sunset and not the pup which was standing so close to the edge, mentally reminding herself of the nets and ropes when her mind wandered in that direction, "Yeah its possible to see stuff like this from the shore but to me it always seems much closer when I'm out here on the sea, more vivid." Neela leaned forwards onto the wheel, her gaze travelling once more over Dalgina but with less stress this time, having successfully calmed herself down. "What do you want to do when you're older Dalgina?" Neela wasn't entirely sure if she understood the question yet but there was no harm in asking.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread