New Experiences
[html]

OOC not using your table for this one! yours is dreamy, vesper's is adventurous-well, more so

Dalgina wagged her tail happily as Neela spoke, sitting down where she was less likely to fall over. The spray of the sea hit her face, her tongue flicking out to catch the salty drops. It was amazing, tasting the sea and feeling the wind, watching the tochina change in a way that she'd never seen before. All her senses drowned in pleasure, her nose working overtime to catch the scents of places brought from the land and the depths of the sea. I love it too! A little bit bold, considering this was her first time, but Dalgina truly felt like she loved every inch of it.

Neela's next question was a little confusing for the pup. Growing up was hard for her to picture, though it got easier as more and more time passed, her understanding of the world and what was in it growing each day. She turned around, trotting back over to where Neela was. Um...I wanna make pretty things! Like, like how the tochina looks right now! It was a big dream, trying to make beauty just like the things that surrounded her.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread