new car, caviar, four-star daydream
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep found himself at ease among the crowds here. Back home this was nothing most of the time he had to fight his way through. here though most moved out of the way of the horse he wasn't sure if few were well versed with horses or what. but he didn't mind to much. Ahead of him though there was a man sitting on a bench and he sat silently watching the crowds pass by.

Imhotep moved closer to the man but Halted Isis when he heard the comotion. he watched and chuckled a bit. Imhotep found himself amused by this. If they were back home that man would be leaving with one less hand. Nodding he smiled. "Looks that way eh" He spoke his thick arabic accent laced he speech and he urged Isis closer. Looking down at him he smiled. "rodeo?" He questioned looking at him. He reached down and shook his hand Imhotep He said as he released the mans hand and dismounted Isis.

He smiled laughing a bit. Once I was on a ship headed here stopped there ولكن القاهرة هي الأسوأ He spoke witching from english to arabic. The egyptian man then stopped and looked at Barry. "I mean Cairo is worse" She spoke chuckling. "Sorry I sometimes forget I not home.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread