see the world spinning upside down
[html]

Finally firm on her paws, she looked back to the male's eyes before immediately looking away. "Oh, no, don't apologize, it was my fault..I ran into you" The fae said with an embarrassed soft chuckle. "Uh, I'm Laikira by the way" The woman felt the need to introduce herself, I mean, she had just rammed into another wolf! She took a pawstep or two backwards, giving herself a little space.

What a clumsy idiot she was! Running into other wolves like she was just learning how to walk on her own. Blue orbs casted down onto the bowing respectful male. "...You don't have to bow for me.." She said quietly. It was true, she didn't really need to be respected like that. It was nice, but, having being a loner all her life it didn't really matter.

With quick sweeps of her paw, she wiped and rid of the dust bunnies and dirt that clung to her clothes from her fall. A couple was even entangled into her hair. Once she was fine, she met the male's gaze with an apologetic smile, and terribly humiliated eyes.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread