A long-lost friend
[html]

(0+)sorry for taking so long AGAIN x.x Leon muse is low for me ATM

She was dark colored, many of the people of Anathema were thus although their pure white leader was a striking example of not conforming to the norm. The first thing he noticed other than her strangely familiar scent and almost recognizable voice were her eyes, a crystalline blue, like pale gemstones. Lovely, like looking into a calm pond or pool. It was irritating, the half remembered fuzziness that came when he tried to think about it. And the irritation caused his brows to draw together for but a second before his face relaxed into an east smile,

Me llama León, my name, it is León. His voice was smooth, even, directly the opposite of what he felt inside. He had the loss of his son to process and now the eerie feeling of remembrance with this woman, Hanna; whoever she was. Her blue gaze turned out to the sea and so his followed also, for a fraction of time before returning back up to her, he felt rude with himself sitting and her standing so he gestured to the sand next to himself with an earthen paw,

Sit, por favor. A senorita should not stand when she can sit.

<style>
.leonboat4 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... titled.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 0px 0px 0px;}
.leonboat4 p {padding:12px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.leonboat4 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leonboat4 {background-color:#afaeb3; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5a2bd9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 400px 0px; }
.leonboat4-border {width:491px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.leonboat4 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.leonboat4 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:489px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread