Would you be?
[html]

WC:

A bemused grin spread across his face, while the scars along his back reflected his own teasing of her, the cuts on his chest though described a totally different story. He could remember vividly her riding him, and yet her teasing and tormenting him just the same, and when he had moved to end it she had racked him across the chest. Oh he loved how she was putting this all on him like she wasn’t just as guilty as he was. Her gentle tongue was working well to detach him from the fur, and the touch had a positive effect on the slightly reddened flesh along her claw marks. Each gentle little pull brought a sense of release as the pelt was detangled from him.

“OH so this is all my fault, well I didn’t seem to hear you complaining last night, and I do remember you getting in on the action of denying me as well,” he said with a bit of humor in it. While she seemed to have gotten away without any significant damage other than maybe her ability to walk without waddling around, he would bare these marks until the healed. It was after all the price of admission, while she may not have outwardly looked the type to even consider such a thing, he knew better. Once her distractions seemed to be finished he didn’t move from his spot, only his head turned toward the woman who he’d make his wife one of these days if he’d ever propose to her, to gaze at her. The reeked of the previous night’s activities, they both where in need of a bath and he had a growing idea in his mind of how they could help… each other out.

“No I planned on having nothing to do today other than spend time with you,” he remarked as his tongue greeted the top of her head and began cleaning the fur there. “So I don’t suppose you still…” he said in-between licks “want to hold onto the idea” again pausing to lick “of doing work today”. He left it open for her to figure out exactly what he meant. He wanted some time to spend with her, without the worry that plagued them back home the past few months.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread