Would you be?
[html]

OOC

He watched her reactions, and then it seemed to happen right before his eyes he could see the signs of realization hit her face. Her body seemed to react as she tensed up and all the while he kept his smile, letting this build up in her, so she could experience the full effect. Finally she vocalized what he was hoping she had come to the conclusion. For all his dominance and shows of aggression, it all didn’t matter at all because once asked she would have the power to say yes or no. Maybe humans had a flawed view of it but he was seeing very clearly. The look she had given him the night before when they had finished dancing had finally penetrated his skin enough to make him do this. It was time, it had been way over do, but he nodded with a nervous grin.

A paw searched out for one of her clasped hands upon her knee, grabbing a hold and bringing it to him so he could tenderly give it a lick of affection. Again if she understood how such an act seemed to go against his being she would hopefully understand the gravity of it. Saluce never asked for anything, they had given themselves to each other already but this was something much deeper, once he asked and if she accepted and they married, he was in this relationship for good or bad, even if he couldn’t stand being in Ichika, he’d stay because of his duty to her.

“X’yrin, there isn’t much between us that we don’t share already, you are as much a part of me as I am you, but I’ve felt the need to take this one last step. For me, if I marry you, there is no backing out, no matter how unhappy I am in Ichika, richer, poorer, sickness anything, so I ask you,” his hand that was hidden behind his back finally moved to show her the collar he had traded for. The fabric was made of silk and cotton, with blue, red and burnt orange jewels that lined it. “Will you marry me?”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread