Would you be?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

His paw clasped hers and she intertwined their fingers habitually. As her excitement built, she inched closer to him and placed her other paw on top of their joined ones. She didn’t know what to think or what to do other than search his face for indication of the words he meant to say. The building was insatiable, soaring her happiness to new, unbelievably conceivable heights. Her tail was a frantic blur sweeping behind her until she force it to curl beneath her leg in a try to ease her show of enthusiasm.

But what control she sought to regain became unnecessary as he revealed what was hidden behind his back with a nervous smile. Her tail ceased its movements as she looked down at the collar in awe, her eyes captivated by the careful work of its embroidery and the jewels that covered its length. Extravagancies like this she had never seen a purpose for, but this was one circumstance in which she looked at the jewel laden piece with understanding. It was not only an adornment, but a sign of the bond that they shared, a permanent promise entrusted to each other. And it was his show of love for her and the promise that he would never leave regardless of whatever obstacles they were forced to endure. For better or worse.

“I will.” At last she breathed, softly exhaling as she leaned in to embrace her mate. Her arms encircled his shoulders as she pulled herself to encompass him fully with her parts parting to wrap around his waist as she settled in his lap. “I will marry you…” she said again, holding him tightly as her muzzle came to rest just beneath his jaw. “I will be your wife, Saluce… my ompre… my love. Yours and yours alone, if you would be mine.”

307 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread