Would you be?
[html]

OOC

Her surging emotion hung on him, the silence between them after asked was almost too much for him to bear. But soon her body seemed to move on its own accord as she spoke the words he was sure he would hear but doubt had crept in enough to second guess the outcome. His ears instantly rose to perk high atop his head. Blues looked on her and if a canine could cry, the brute wouldn’t have been able to keep a tear from sliding down along his cheek. But in order for his arms to encircle her waist there was one thing he needed to do first.

“My golden queen, I will be your husband.” He kissed her across her maw, letting soft gentle licks grace her maw before he stirred under her. Those hands gentle unclasped her collar, and reached up to let it slip around her neck. Finally he clasped it letting it fit snug but not too tight. He smiled as his blues gazed upon how well the colors matched her fur. His tail had been quite still behind him but now it seemed to be swiping wide swaths behind him, his hands traveled down her very well know form, and wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him.

His tounge once again going to work, showering her with kisses and excited yips. His voice erupted in a jubilant mix of howl and yip as he proclaimed

“I love you.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread