She's a dancer on the glass
[html]
300+
derpa herp

Silvano scoffed slightly, shaking his head at his mate. As much as he would have liked to find more books, he knew that there was not a high chance of him finding much here. It was going to be better for both of them if he simply gave away some of those books he had and got something practical for Giselle. "Perhaps, sweetheart," he said softly, deciding not to argue with her on the subject. It didn't matter. If they didn't find him anything, he would not shed a tear. But he refused to leave before finding her something nice.

Blindly, he kept on walking without realizing the woman's mood shifting suddenly. He felt a jerking tug on his arm and he stopped to turn back to see Giselle standing still and looking flustered. She was upset, that much was obvious; he knew her well enough by now. She voiced her pains and the man's heart fluttered with sympathy. The pale white woman pressed against him the moment he saw tears forming on her eyes, ever so delicately. "Oh, no, Giselle, please," he said with a cracking voice. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to his chest. "I want to give you a gift. I'm not asking for a trade," he offered, pulling her away slightly so he could smile at her. "If you start crying about not getting me something, I'm going to have to tie you to a tree and make you accept it."

Taking her hand, he began to pull her gently along, waving a light arm so that he wouldn't hit a passing canine. "Please, please, if you see something you want, I'll see if I can get it. But let's find a tailor. I know you like dresses."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread