skiamachy
[html]
OOC / +437

Once again Helotes was struck by how sexy Vesper was, in her own right. Though it was her androgyny that leant her this attractiveness, he was once again saddened by the fact that she enjoyed the fairer sex as much as he, if not even more so. It had been a long time since Helotes has been with a man, and such rendezvous were always fueled by mind dulling effects of drugs and alcohol. But for her, it was all about the ladies, and a part of Helotes hated it. But it was of no use dwelling on such things and the Hydra had set himself on viewing Vesper as just “one of the guys”. But damn her perky breasts to hell!

She bluntly said he smelt of horse. He knew that the Optio was not quite comfortable around the equines, having lived the majority of her life as a non-Luperci. Therefore, he did not take her words as an insult and instead smirked at her in the way only he could, Why thank you. Maybe my scent will attract a stallion for me to capture. He laughed then. Helotes already had two horses under his charge; Yegua and her filly, the newly named Potra. But, Helotes would not complain if he were to come into the possession of a strong stallion, though he had hear that they could be a bit unruly.

Helotes glanced around then, at the ruins that surrounded them, the stone dappled in the incremental sunlight. How strange, he had passed by here before but had not lingered, something about this place seemed eerie to him. But with Vesper here he did not allow for such nervous feelings to get to him and he focused on here instead.

She mentioned that she had been training and Helotes cocked an ear at this, his grin slipping to a genuine smile. So, the girl was trying to get better at fighting? It was true she needed improvement, but she was young, plenty of time for get up to his level. She nudged him and asked him gently what he had been up to, Nothing. He said bluntly at first, but then sighing, I feel… somewhat useless at the moment. What need does Inferni have of a warrior in this time of peace? There seems to be more work in the scouting ranks… He said this darkly, his thoughts threatening to slip to Zana again.

But then, brightening, he turned his amber orbs on her again, Aha! But I can train you, my esteemed Optio. He then gave her an embellished bow, and his trademark grin.

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread