tale upon a manor wall
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 3+

'Si' he replied, nodding softly, 'Travelling, Amongst other things' he noted, still regarding the mural behind the D'Neville house. Angel wondered about this woman, though only going as far as to wonder about her artistic talents and what else she had planted around the territory. He hadn't paid particular interest in the skulls before hand but now he knew a little something about their history maybe he would give them a second glance. Angel had more to think about them now, a pinch more insight into their decoration and beginnings. To him the knowledge of something made it all the more interesting. 'Did she give it to you? he asked, not wishing to pry too much but making conversation merely.

Knowing Enkiel was merely a social benefit from living in a pack to Angel. He'd tended to his sister's wrist with care and efficiency, and from that performance was where the respect for him and his profession came from. Angel could do basic first aid, taking care of cuts and bruises, not to mention mild illnesses, but what he knew could never rival what skills Enkiel had. After all it was likely that the jackal had a high interest in the subject which Angel did not.

'Ángel means messenger, angel. Fabregas is a habitual name, means anyone from Fàbregues. And Reus is from the place of the same name, my mother's family were from there. the 'i' just means and' Angel paused, finished retelling the useless snippet of information he knew, he simply knew it because it was personal to him, and due to the comment his mother always made to him as a child. 'They call you Angel, but far from angelic you are!' He continued, 'Where I come from you use both of you parents names in your own'. And then your children would use their fathers father's title and their mother's father's title. It may have seemed complex to many outsiders but if was fairly straightforward.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread