come out of your shell
[html]
It's chemical the way we love. The way we hate it's quite inhuman
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Syncopate);</style>Caprica D'Angelo
Word Count :: 000

Thankfully the god of conformity was with her today, as the cowboy proved a suitably able rider, whistling up and vaulting onto a horse before declaiming himself bound to recover the lake-side escapees, giving her a smile which made her grumble "Huh, glad someone's enjoyin' himself," and galloping away. Not that she was ungrateful: it was good that now she only had the nearby ones to worry about. Holding open a gate and wheedling them inside seemed like a task more on her level.

And not even much of that was required, as when they saw the open gate the horses came hurrying inside, heads high and ears pricked as they looked forward to being reunited with the other half of the herd. Caprica swung shut the exit behind them, and sniggered at Rohan's petulant squeal. The mare had discovered the fence now neatly separating her band from that of the stallion.

Lazily she propped herself on the fence, leaning back on her elbows to watch the animals prance, not even contemplating attempting to catch up with Wayne. She figured she'd be more useful right here, ready to swing open the gate again on his return. When she heard the hoofbeats, she pushed it with one hand and glanced only once over her shoulder as the renegade troop clopped back inside. The last one halted next to her, depositing the male at her side. Caprica knew she'd lost a fair bit of dignity with her actions thus far, and her face was tilted serenely away, avoiding his gaze until the moment he spoke, when she lifted her chin archly to say "Well, you sure seemed prepared to me, so kudos. I don't hardly know what I'd have done there without your help." She offered him a bangle-jangling hand, palm down on top of his almost as if expecting him to kiss it, but really she just didn't know how to shake hands in the traditional manner. Now at last her gaze swivelled to his eyes, and her face was friendly if aloof due to no small embarrassment. "Caprica D'Angelo. Anathema." She hadn't ever met a member of his pack, although she knew her mother had ties there, and that it had been fairly recently formed. "So I guess I owe you a favour, Mr McCoy. I hope my troublemaking didn't interrupt anything important," she added with gracious concern.

Image courtesy of fabiogis50

<style>
.GR2_Caprica p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Caprica b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdcbbe; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Caprica {background-color:#160a21; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#413b48; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4205/atable13.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #665d68; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Caprica .name {text-align:center; font-family:Syncopate; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#121a21 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Caprica .lyrics {color:#6e6065; text-align:center; font-family:Syncopate; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Caprica .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#6e6065; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #635d61;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread