come out of your shell
[html]
Jeeze Raze why did you make Red wait so long gosh. Wrap up soon? x3 Since I've obviously run out of things to talk about...

Her gratitude and proffered hand made him smile in bemusement, but the man shook her paw only slightly more delicately than usual as the trinkets jingled. It was interesting how two quite different canines could be brought together in a moment of chaotic fate like this, though perhaps where it mattered they weren’t that different for the moment, both forced into action for the wellbeing of the woman’s horse. The strong horse smell that he wore like a second skin, the sound of the animals roaming in the new enclosure, that was familiar and the green-eyed lady did not detract from it like he might have thought. He truly had enjoyed himself with the little adventure, at least.

“Ain’t a problem,” Wayne managed eloquently, and he nodded as she offered her name. He couldn’t pretend to have heard much about Anathema, although surely he’d met someone from that pack at some time. It was still kind of funny how groups of luperci not all that far from each other could still be clueless about the other’s culture, but at least she had the excuse of Casa being a faction in its infancy.

He shook his head quickly, holding his hands up as if to deflect her offer of favors. He’d entertained no ideas of extracting something from her for his help, as he’d done it for the sake of the horses—and for the wild fun of it, he’d admit to himself later. “It wouldn’t be gentlemanly of me to accept a favor,” he said, and shook his head once more. “Like I said, ’tain’t a problem in the least. I was gettin’ bored anyway.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Not sure what you could give me anyway,” he added, grinning.

<style type="text/css">
.waywa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac6031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b1e0c; }
.waywa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.waywa {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#582b1d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bsmRV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a36c3b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread