There is just one thing
[html]

Oak seemed momentarily surprised, but he did not seem unhappy to see her, and the silver female smiled warmly. Anu's sons had always meant more to her than simply pack mates, and Artemis enjoyed spending time with them. She did not know if any of them knew it, but she had even been there when they had been born, though she had been shunted back into the main room of the manor and had not been given the opportunity to watch her would-be friends be born. That was probably for the best, of course; she had been far too young to witness something like that, after all. She had merely been very, very curious as a pup.

"I am, thanks," she said, stepping out onto the porch with him. She lifted one hand to shield her eyes before turning her nose up, looking at the bright sky and breathing in the fresh air. The smell of blood lingered, but she was not worried, for she knew it was not Oak's blood. The book inside lay forgotten as she realized she did not spend enough time outside anymore. "I hope it stays nice like this, and we don't get another storm this year," she replied, thinking of the devastation she had only known of because of her mother telling her. Soft blue eyes looked at Oak curiously, wondering if he remembered the storm of the previous winter at all. He probably did, she figured.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread