There is just one thing
[html]

Sorry for the wait :< I know I suck

It truly was a gift compared to the previous winter; Artemis could do nothing but keep that in the back of her mind. The previous winter had unleashed horrors upon her and the entire pack that she hoped never to see again, figuratively, of course, as she had not seen most of what had happened. It had been the aftermath that she saw, the way that her mother's heart broke over Denali's death and her own denial of such things, and the gruesome happenings when the murderer was given allowance to stay here with her actions unknown.

The silver-painted Italian smiled, giving a small nod. "I'd like that," she said, tone laced with the romanticism of the accent she inherited from her mother. "Where would you like to walk?" Her normal haunt was the lake, but perhaps somewhere different would make a nice change. It was sad to see the waters frozen in places and looking so lonely. Somewhere else would make a nice change, she thought.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread