There is just one thing
[html]
♥ I don't normally switch tables mid-thread, but I love this too much not to!

"I spend too much time by the lake," she mused, the answer indirect. It was true, of course. Nearly all of her free time when she was outside of the manor was spent sitting on the shores, breathing in the fresh scent of the water, resting her toes in it when the weather permitted. The winter had brought a frozen surface to the lake that saddened her greatly. Seeing her beloved water frozen in time, trapped beneath a thick layer of glass, dampened her spirits in ways that being near the water normally would not.

As much as she had found herself adventuring when she was young, she did not recall ever seeing the caves. There were many parts of the territory she simply had never visited, like the village that the bicolored, disloyal male and his family had lived in during their time here. "I think I'd like to see the caves. I never have," she admitted, giving him the ability to lead the way.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1-box {width:243px;height:288px;float:right;}
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread