There is just one thing
[html]
Thank you for always being so patient, Ilu <3 <3

As they walked, Artemis drank in the scenery, soaking up the warmth that seemed to simply radiate from the ground of their beautiful home. So many had left in the past few months, but the silver-painted girl could hardly imagine wanting to do that, let alone actually doing it. This was the only home she had ever known, true, but she had no desire to ever know another. She was a Dreamer at heart, certainly. It seemed that nothing would change that, and she was not looking for something that would.

Pale ears turned towards the question, soft blue eyes finding her companion's, a sharper shade than her own. "I do," she said with a smile, "quite a bit, actually. I spent a lot of time there after... Well, when I wanted to be alone. It didn't take long for some wolves to figure out that they could find me there." Her tone was light, cheerful and airy, despite the near mention of her accident and Denali's death, things that overlapped in her mind as one event. The lake had been her comfort then; it was her enjoyment now.

"What do you do when you aren't with your mother?" Artemis knew that both of the elder woman's sons in the pack spent quite a bit of time with their mother. More, she hated to admit, than she had ever spent with her own. Perhaps that was because there were more Marino children.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1-box {width:243px;height:288px;float:right;}
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread