soak up pleasantries
[html]

Word Count → 377

A derivative of languor was ever present in the tribe female's way of looking at him. Even with gazes disconnected and with Barrett's back turned to them, her dark blue orbs sought after him- most particularly a region of her landlord's body that enticed a badly concealed grimace out of Lilin. She understood then the ulterior motive behind Barry's hasty retreat. Where there had been confusion a few seconds prior, there was now gratitude. The possibility of the trio being reunited in a close future was great and when the time came, Lilin had a hunch that there would be feelings of inadequacy coming from her.

Thankfully, the strange woman's attention was easily capted with a simple inquiry. She nodded thoughtfully at first, assessing the answer provided and its content. If sheer size hadn't been an imposing factor thus far, this talk of weaponry surely made it so. Did they even have anything in common? Lilin's fighting knowledge was quasi nonexistent. Her dam had fought holy battles and taken the life of many, but never in a honorable way. The deception and manipulation of others had always done the deed whenever Lillith Stormbringer had failed to do things on her own. To see a woman with pride and values, capable of fighting and holding her own- it was an awkward thing to see.

The yearling's attention became undivided at the mention of an ornament collection and the possibility of purchasing other goods of the sort at the festival. She hadn't thought about it until now but the Aniwayan had unknowingly caused her to stray from the plan elaborated by Barrett. Construction material seemed so... trivial compared to adornments like Ulilohi's. “Barrett wants new screws,” she replied then, the words rolling awkwardly off her tongue. There was something about the wording she had used that made her want to kick herself. Realizing there was room for misunderstanding, Lilin gave remediating a try. “I mean, nails. Nails and screws. He said I could keep the leftover... plants to buy myself something.” she continued, demonstrating the amount of cannabis she had within her possession to the brown woman standing before her. “I'd like some ornaments too, like the ones in your hair. Do you know how much they are worth?”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilinbroke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lilinbroke p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilinbroke b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lilinbroke {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/awja0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a9a9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.lilinbroke .inner {margin:0px 10px 281px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.lilinbroke .wordcount {color:#636363; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #636363; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread