Never Grow Up
[html]

WC:255 (pp'd x'y in this post)

The grey male looked upon their skittish forms with a bit of curiosity and freight. He didn’t intend to scare the little cute bundles of fur, not when they were too cute and to nice. No this wouldn’t do blues watched them and he disregarded his mate for the moment, since for now it didn’t really matter how she had come across them. Long limbs slowly folded as the big male lowered himself to the ground and then rolled over rather clumsily in a show as X’y continued to shower attention to him.

“oooofff,” he said with an implied inflection as paws stood straight in the air. This was his way of showing he wasn’t someone that would harm them, a show of submission, and an act of silliness. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as his mate set about nipping and jumping around him playfully as they worked together to show the two of them that he was no threat to them.

“Oh no, I think I’m done for, if only their where two young heroes who could save me!” he cried out as he gave his mate a loving look. Saluce acting very much like he had shed several years of life and reverted back to a younger period. X’y did her part jumping a top him and wrestling with him as he feigned defeat, while she took some liberties, her nips a little hard but he didn’t really mind.

“Please help, I’ll pay you with a feast!” he called out in a louder voice.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread