We need to be out of control. We crave it.
[html] lmao!

Oak watched as he woke the woman with a start. His apology was far from what was appropriate, for the female spoke it in her gold orbs. He saw a predatory stare, fierce and a bit intimidating as she gathered herself and then spoke her reply. Oak had thought to say he was sorry once again, but then he fought to untangle her words from her thick accented tongue. It capped the exotic look each golden and pointed detail gave her. It brought a smile to his face, small and a bit lopsided for her new better then to grin sloppily at any female. The crowd moved around them, the gentle jostling of the other’s momentum making him take a step closer simply to give the beast’s that paused to look at the table a bit more room.

A tongue-lashing? She looked exotic and glittered with gold but her size did not make for much of a match. Besides he could see that her whole heart was not in the task simply by the way she looked at him. Blue eyes looked down, catching another glance at the jewels and replied, Well, I thank you Miss. I would have had to buy your forgiveness, and I know I can not afford to. Oak said with a bit of a chuckle. Trinkets and bojangles were not things that he, or his family, where used to. And from the looks of her it seemed as if the woman was used to a life far more extraordinary then what the pack lands of the surrounding regions could offer. You’re not from around here are you? Oak asked at last, his curiosity getting the better of him and another bit hoping not to loose her so quickly to the flowing crowd.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread