We need to be out of control. We crave it.
[html]

Word Count → 218 :: I suuuuuuuuuuck :|

Cobalt eyes drank in her appearance and his lips wore an uneven smile, the sort of look a drunkard might have. It took what little self control she had not to laugh at his reaction to her. Ariadne was a vain creature and could not help but lap up such things. Whenever someone was even slightly mesmerized by her it was just so deliciously amusing. Almost unconsciously her body was taking up a stance that best displayed her figure, one hand haughtily placed upon her slender hip. Lids with thick lashes partly hid her molten gold eyes as she looked back up at him with a mischievous smirk.

Miss? Had he really just called her by such a proper name? Once again the Grecian had to stifle laughter. She didn't remember anyone ever being quite so prim and proper to her. He was quite the gentleman, apparently. "Mmmm, you're probably right. I do have expensive tastes," she teased as chocolate fingers ran over her thick gold necklace. The question he asked had an obvious answer, and she couldn't help but let out a tinkle of laughter. "How astute of you." Lips pulled back to show ivory teeth, intensifying her grin. "No, I am from the isle of Crete, near Greece. Ariadne is my name, and what is yours?"

<style>
.ariadne1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wl3By.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.ariadne1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.ariadne1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ariadne1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#926e00;}
.ariadne1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.ariadne1 b {color:#926e00; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.06em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread