Delight and conquer
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ZalenOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/0dHwu.png') #7f7f7f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ZalenTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.NAME b {color:#555; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ZalenInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ZalenInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ZalenSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
Zalen and Titania
The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing, but I can weather the storm!

OOC :: This was co-written by Nuki and myself.

It had been by chance that the emissary of Mahavites had come across New Dawn territory. Zalen and Titania had both met with the lad, who had told them that there was a large festival that was being held in the territory that Zalen once inhabited. They had been invited, along with the rest of the pack, as guests. Zalen had not been too keen on the idea, for the whole concept of a festival was so against what they as wolves should do. But Titania had suggested it be best for the two of them to go, to represent New Dawn's interests and existence before all the other leaders. So, Zalen had reluctantly agreed, and in the dark moments before dawn the two had slipped out into the snow and headed South.

It had taken all day to reach Arachnea's Revenge, and soon their noses were accosted by the smells of cooked foods, drink, spices, and wolves. They entered the festival area in Optime form, knowing that this would be the norm, and it being easier to carry their gifts of various rabbit carcasses’ and pelts. They were surprised by the bounty of the goods being sold and traded, but paid them no mind, as exotic and wonderful as they might be. No, they knew that the food afforded them in their own territory was well enough, and that the human trinkets were of no use to them. They soon found the tent that had been set aside for the leaders of the land alone.

Old habits died hard, and despite being in their lesser utilized Optime form, Titania still found herself walking shoulder to shoulder with her mate and Alpha as they moved throughout the festival grounds. As they approached the tent that they had been instructed to find for the leaders' feast she hooked her arm into his and set her opposite hand on his bicep, but the touch was not out of fear. Her stance displayed her utter devotion and pride for her mate, and as they entered the tent she stood as tall and proud as royalty. It was no secret fact that the Alphess of New Dawn was young, but she would entertain no notions that she was incapable of holding her station.

Looped over her arm were several rabbit carcasses, affixed together with rope for ease of carrying. The rabbits were uncooked and had gone cold on the journey, but a cordial gift they were and she would give them. She assumed, by the way they lived, that they would just throw them over a fire and cook them up anyway. Finding where the offerings were kept, she detached herself from the dark wolf long enough to place the rabbits on the table, and then returned to her mate's side, moving smoothly and delicately, and took a seat beside him, her hand returning to his arm once more.

They had entered regally, making sure not to show any semblance of frailty, but it seemed they were only the third to arrive, the other members being a white wolf who smelled of Anathema, Nayru and a ginger wolfess who, by her scent, was obviously of Ichika as well. Zalen and Titania went to sit by their sides, for the relationship between Ichika no Ho-en and New Dawn was a good one.

Well met, Zalen spoke to the ginger wolf, I am Zalen Damaichu, Alpha of New Dawn, your neighbor, and this is my mate and Alphess, Titania. He said, gesturing to Titania. Though he was uncomfortable with this whole situation, he did not show it, as any good leader might. He then turned to the white wolfess and nodded a greeting at her, sure that she must have heard his introduction. He was so hoping that he might run into Panda here, but she was absent, most likely not holding a high rank in her pack.

Zalen had taken care of the introductions for her, so Titania nodded warmly to the Ichikans. Although she wanted to keep her attention on only their friends, it wasn't long until her amber gaze moved to peer at the intriguing and somewhat intimidating white wolfess who stood at the rear of the tent.

Soon others began entering, much more quickly than Zalen or Titania could keep track of, and before they knew it the tent was full. Mahavites entered and gave a speech, bidding them to eat and drink and be merry. Zalen and Titania clasped their hands together under the table, out of sight.

What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my love to keep me warm
Nuki WC :: 281, Nat WC :: 475
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread