Delight and conquer
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 377Alaki makes an appearance xD

Leaving pack lands caused him discomfort despite the fact that he was more than aware that members still remained within the lands and the disaster wouldn't befall the pack if both himself and Naniko left for a short while. Still, as he mounted Hibiki and emerged out past the packs borders his instincts screamed for him to turn back; screw the meeting and stay at home. Yet, at the same time he had agreed to meet Naniko at this so called leaders feast and he couldn't deny that he was curious to see and get a feel for all the other leaders, if they turned up that is. Time passed and he rode in silence, occasionally lifting his eyes to the sky to catch a glimpse of Beyaz, the crow flying up ahead of him slightly as he had the entire journey. Only when he drew close to the festivals site did the crow return to his usual perch upon the rakeebs shoulder, digging it claws in slightly without breaking the grey males skin and generally fidgeting around for a length of time until the pest settled into a comfortable position.

Sounds buzzed around him, voices, shouts, groups arguing over trades and the general roar of the crowd seemed to consume him for a moment as he simply stared at the gathered mass of canines. Throwing his leg over the mare he dismounted her and left her in the assigned area for horses. Lifting a hand he lightly stroked Beyaz's chest as he pushed his way through the crows, bumping into more than he intended to but nonetheless he made his way through and tested the scents upon the air In hope of tracking Naniko, but there was no luck. With no idea which tent was which he grabbed the nearest person and asked for directions, the canine he questioned simply pointed towards a tent with fewer canines hoovering around it. Approaching the tent quickly he entered and cast his eyes over those gathered, instantly spotting Naniko and moving over to where the white queen was. “Naniko” he called out in greeting, eyes then moving to the darker male whom he simply inclined his head at slightly in welcome before turning his attention to the others gathered.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread