CONTEST -- SoSuWriMo 2012 Winners' Circle
What what whaaaatt~ You were a worthy opponent, my first SSWM, but I have defeated you. Big Grin

link to spreadsheet!

I would like to note here that I willnot be asking for a tangible prize back, just so there's no concern or anything if a PM from me regarding that doesn't pop up. (Not that there would really be, but eh.)

And my custom title code... Did my best to adjust it so that it would be more or less readable, but I kind of fail at that part. :c Hopefully this is acceptable anyway!

[html]cunning linguist
[/html]
Code:
<span title="popular with the ladies" style="font-family: georgia,serif; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 3px;"><font color="#BFAA7B">c</font><font color="#BCAD82">u</font><font color="#B9B18A">n</font><font color="#B5B491">n</font><font color="#B2B798">i</font><font color="#AFBBA0">n</font><font color="#ACBEA7">g</font><font color="#A8C1AE"> </font><font color="#A5C5B6">l</font><font color="#A2C8BD">i</font><font color="#9FCBC4">n</font><font color="#9BCECB">g</font><font color="#98D2D3">u</font><font color="#95D5DA">i</font><font color="#92D8E1">s</font><font color="#8EDCE9">t</font><br/></span>

Messages In This Thread