Define Normal
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Until the snowy wolf lowered her head to catch something that was near slipping out of her mouth, X’yrin hadn’t even noticed she was holding anything at all from their distance. She always found herself smiling in Kiara’s presence especially by her innocent actions that often could not be helped given her present form. It wasn’t a handicap so much as it was a part of who she was, and she accepted that part of her friend all the same.

Forgetting the ill mannered horse for a moment, upon seeing Kiara approach her stand the woman swung herself around to its front and immediately dropped to her knees with a smile just as her friend raised up to lean on her. Her forelegs caught her shoulders, nearly weightless in comparison to their mass. Immediately her arms wrapped around her friend with an excited muzzle burying in the down of her neck and inhaling the familiar scent. The soft fur was adorned in playful endearing licks as the woman’s tail went wild behind her nearly hitting the leg of the giant shire as he wandered over to inquire about this wolf bonding. Again, he was ignored.

“My friend,” X’yrin whined happily, squeezing the she-wolf just a little tighter before recalling her injuries and quickly released her. “Oh! I’m sorry… I’d almost forgotten. But my friend it’s good to see you. I’ve hardly seen anyone from Ichika here aside from my own mate. Please tell me, what brings you here?” She voice remained at its usually soft octave but her words were spoken a mile and minute, hardly completing one word before another attempted to jump in its place to be uttered just as quickly. “Are you trading as well?” Craning her neck back a little to look the female in the eye, she spied the necklace hanging from her mouth with the odd looking reptile held from it. “Is that something you traded for?”

323 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread