Define Normal
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 447 :: Ooooh, pretty table Zyn!

The embrace of her dear friend was more than enough. Kiara really missed seeing X'yrin, it was one of the reason's why she had decided to live in the same valley as X'yrin. The arctic wolf hoped that at least that way they would be more likely to run across each other than before. The nomad had been her friend since the very moment Kiara joined Ichika, they had even done their initiation tasks together. Just the thought of the hours they had spent in the dark caves made Kiara's nose hurt again.

What the young wolf really wanted to do was return X'yrin's affectionate licks. Occasionally she would try to stick her tongue out, only to have it meet the metal between her teeth. She was getting frustrated with the stupid necklace and really wanted to be rid of the annoying chain. It prevented her from talking, form greeting X'yrin properly. Kiara noticed the horse briefly as it approached the two canines. Horses were interesting creatures and she really wanted to taste one someday.

The snow wolf wiggled a little uncomfortably as X'yrin's gentle embrace turned into a bear hug. Her wounds protested slightly, although they had healed fairly well. Most of the time, the scars didn't bother her. There were rare occasions where the injuries hurt, and X'yrin's tight grip on her was one of them. Kiara shook her head a little as the golden wolf apologized, she hadn't really been hurt. Although the questions that were directed at the alabaster women frustrated her more than they should have. Not that she minded the subject of the questions, just the fact that her mouth was a little preoccupied with holding the chain.

Kiara huffed a little and nodded her head in an affirmative manner at the second question and shook it in a negative manner for the third. Each time the dragon shook wildly as the chain whipped around in the air. Kiara grew more and more frustrated with the silly thing by the minute. She looked around quickly and found a counter in a nearby tent. The tent smelled an awful lot like X'yrin so Kiara felt it was safe to put her trinket on top of it. After quickly depositing the necklace on the counter Kiara ran back to give X'yrin the licks she couldn't do earlier. "I found the silver thing in a human city and wanted to trade with it. Everyone else is trading, so I thought, 'why can't I?' I guess it's kind of silly because I don't really want anything, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. What about you X'yrin? What are you doing here?"

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread