Define Normal
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She could only imagine how irritating that swinging trinket was becoming to the snowy wolf. Clasping down on it tightly, it limited the show of affection the Nomad knew the girl was known for and of course kept her from speaking. To the woman, it wasn’t that great of an irritant, a bit of a bother as it knocked into her muzzle each time she lowered it to nuzzle into her companion’s neck but not enough to raised her hackles in annoyance.

But Kiara was obviously less tolerant of the item than she as she slipped out of the umber and gold vice and placed the silver necklace on the rim of the Exultare’s stand. X’yrin was nearly taken off guard when her friend suddenly turned on her and showered her with the kisses she previously could not give. The golden tail was a frantic blur as it thwacked noisily against the leg of the stand and startled the devil horse to raise his head in alarm. The beast huffed a near coherent thought caught by the trained ear but even that was ignored as the wolf favored the company of a kindred spirit as opposed to that of a grumpy animal.

When the licks were not enough of a bombardment, she was soon met with two earfuls of how the necklace came into the young she-wolf’s possession as well as its purpose. Kiara was an ambition female in her own way as far as the Nomad could perceive and that was a quality lost to many. But at times, X’yrin felt wary of the limitations the young female faced as a creature bound to four legs. While it was admirable for her to try, she had learned rather quickly that a convention like this was not meant for the four-legged bound when it came to trading. While the merchants did not appear prejudice, they were terribly impartial to any that did not stand. Often distant to them, she could foresee the struggle her young friend would face attempting to complete something as simple as a trade. What could she trade for? And as she pointed, what would she want? There had to have been something.

X’yrin brought a claw to her nose in thought, glancing from her friend to the trinket resting behind her. “Well, it is a good idea,” she offered in a positive light. “I am trading myself; the furs Saluce and I have collected through our hunts as well as some of his weaponry. If you believe you cannot find something worthwhile for your trade, then perhaps you could use it in exchange for a service. There are some merchants that offer their skills and are willing to each them for a tradable good. Did nothing at all look appealing to you, my friend?” X’yrin managed to free an arm then casually waved her dark glove across the visual plain of the bazaar. “There are many traders, even those on the outskirts of the festival offering something of interest. If weapons and cloth do not appeal to you, perhaps a companion animal?”

516 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread