Define Normal
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 393 :: Out of Character text

At last, the annoyance was gone. Kiara hated carrying things because it always required the use of her mouth. With something occupying her jaw, she couldn't talk, she could greet others, and most importantly, she couldn't eat. It was rather bothersome and she was happy to have the foul tasting chain somewhere that wasn't her mouth. Kiara was a little envious of the luperci's ability to grab hold of objects with their strange forepaws, but Kiara would never wish to infected with the virus. She could do everything they could, it was just more difficult at times. That was one of things the snow wolf liked about X'yrin. Kiara believed that X'yrin saw her the way she saw herself and was grateful to have a friend like the golden nomad.

Kiara listened eagerly as X'yrin not only approved her idea, but also gave suggestions on what to do with the necklace. Listening to X'yrin talk about her mate and business was interesting, although Kiara didn't think she'd really like any fur. Trading the necklace for a service sounded interesting, but what would she want someone to do? X'yrin asked Kiara about what she found appealing and Kiara's mind immediately turned to food. Well, some meat might be nice, but I don't think they will let me back. I kind of made the merchant mad, on accident though." The arctic wolf thought about her unfortunate misadventure in the meat stall and how she had been kicked out because she couldn't pay. Kiara wanted to avoid going back to that stall, she was afraid they would just get mad at her again.

The idea of having a companion animal was a little strange. Kiara knew about the golden woman's owl and the horses that Shiloh had kept. The younger wolf's brow furrowed a little as she thought about it. To have something follow her around that wasn't a wolf, the idea was indeed strange. Kiara tilted her head as she thought about it. "Maybe not a companion. Not sure I can handle it. Perhaps something for my den! I just started making it." The snow wolf's tail wagged, she liked that idea.

It was then that Kiara noticed something curious. If X'yrin had a booth open, why was she hanging out with Kiara? "Oh wait, are you working? I'm sorry if I interrupted your trade."

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread