Define Normal
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Grasping at straws could hardly be counted as her favored means of coming up with a suggestion, but when it came to the girl before it, she found herself using this method with increasing consistency. When it came to accommodating her friend, she hardly knew where to begin. In this world nearly dominated by the infected most of her suggestions came as second nature, even though she preferred the four-legged for herself. And even then she still based her ideals and suggestions on the transforming body. One would have thought she would have grown out of the habit, but it was a hard one to break.

She looked down at her friend with a puzzle look an her face, her brows subtly skewed with her sight trailing beyond her in thought. If a companion wouldn’t do… then what else? Absently an ear rose at the mention of food and a moment later her eyes focused again on the snowy female and her expression was that of amusement. “How you could upset anyone is beyond me,” she offered in the girl’s defense. “Perhaps the merchant was just having a bad day. It can get hectic with so many people around.” This of course she spoke with some experience. Her patience had been tested several times over since her time at the shop, but she had managed to maintain and air of calm even though it was obvious some of the less admirable faces were trying to get a steal from her wares.

Her suggestion for a companion was proved unsuitable but her brows raised at her friend’s excitement when she thought of her den. Even if she could not trade for something overly valuable, surely she could find something to make her den more homely. X’yrin smiled. “I think that’s a great idea. I saw a craftsman that made these flat pieces called ‘straw mats’. They are supposed to take the place of furs on the ground.” Why putting woven grass on the ground would be appealing to anyone, she did not know, but perhaps something unique like this would peak the young female’s interest. And in remembering unique articles, the female perked up suddenly, “That reminds me.” Carefully she slid out from under her friend and walked over to the cart. Charlemagne didn’t so much as acknowledge her when she came near him but did huff irritably for no other reason than to convey his boredom. X’yrin continued to ignore him as she peered over into the cart to retrieve a brightly colored scarf.

“You weren’t interrupting,” the golden female comforted her friend as she returned from the cart with the soft blue scarf in hand. “Actually I am glad we met each other. I have a gift for you.” She knelt down and held out the scarf at arm length to be observed. “I know this is perhaps something most two-legged forms wear, but I thought you might find this useful as well. And if not that…well… perhaps you could use it for your home?”

506 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread