Define Normal
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 461 :: Sorry for the wait

Luperci were strange beings. They walked on two legs, they rode other animals, they wore clothes, they lived in houses, and the list just went on and on. The differences in the every day lives of the luperci were vastly different from her own. However, Kiara never really let it bother her. Unfortunately, it was times like these that Kiara and her friends were never on the same page. She didn't really have any use for the things they valued, and although X'yrin was trying, nothing really appealed to the uninfected wolf. The more Kiara thought about it though, the more she seemed to like the idea of something for her den. It would make any visitors she had feel more at home. And if she didn't like whatever it is that she got, she could always take her teeth to it for a few hours of fun.

The idea of straw mats didn't really appeal to Kiara. She could only think about real straw and how it clung to her fur. Having a big pile of straw in her den would only make her look like a wolf made out of straw. However, the idea of having something to lie on wasn't so bad. Kiara remembered how Shiloh had set up a bed for her that had been made out of furs. Perhaps she could get a fur or two for the den, then she wouldn't have to lie in the dirt. "I don't know about the straw, but the idea is a good one. Perhaps I can get some fur to put in my den. Shiloh once made me a fur bed and it was soft like snow. Say X'yrin, do you want to trade with me?"

X'yrin's sudden change in attitude caught Kiara's attention. Her ears twitched as her head cocked to the side. The snow wolf sat down, a look of confusion and interest flooding her face. When the nomad returned, Kiara couldn't help but stare at the deep blue cloth the golden wolf held. A present, for her? X'yrin was giving her a present. The arctic wolf examined the scarf curiously as she lightly pressed against it with her nose. The colored fabric smelled a little like X'yrin, and a lot like the wood. "Wow, its beautiful. I...I don't know what to say. I've never worn a...a...what was it again?" The white wolf felt foolish, and it showed in her sheepish grin. There were just so many names for the different types of clothes, and Kiara really didn't understand their purpose. However, the long blue cloth was beautiful and Kiara wondered what it would be like to wear it. "Can I try it on? How do you wear it? Um...what should I give you in return?"

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread