Define Normal
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Furs would have perhaps been better than a mat to line the floor of a den, but she supposed as a unique element it might pose interest. But why contest the somewhat norm? Furs were warmth and far more comfortable than straw, as far as she had seen and felt that was. And in truth a part of her was glad at the offhanded rejection of the idea, it made for offering her wars that much easier to her friend. “Kiara, I would gladly give you a pelt if you ask,” the she-wolf smiled as the scarf was held out to be inspected by an inquisitive nose. “You needn’t trade me anything for it. We are a family, and families take care of each other.”

Loosely she draped the scarf around the young female’s neck, looping it twice around to ensure it wouldn’t fall away as she moved around. “It’s called a ‘swarf’…I think. Or…a ‘scarf’?” her voice hitched just a little in question as if her companion would unknowingly recognize the name of her gift. “Yes… I think it’s a scarf. But it is supposed to be a thin fur that’s just a warm as a coat,” she continued to explain but with noticeable uncertainty. “Honestly I don’t see how… but it looks very nice on you. And I suppose it can keep your head warm. Does it?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread