Define Normal
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 292 :: Out of Character text

X'yrin's generosity was beyond comparison. Not only was she giving Kiara a...scarf, but she was also willing to give Kiara a pelt without trading. The uninfected wolf knew very little about material things, but she guessed that it was a big deal. Kiara tried her best to look at the blue fabric that was wrapped around her neck. The beautiful cloth gently rubbed against her fur and was a wonderful contrast to her solid white coat. Kiara nuzzled the cloth slightly, inhaling X'yrin's scent. The snow wolf sat back and pondered the nomad's question. Did it keep her head warm, not as far as she could tell. Then again, Kiara was pretty much always warm because of her thick, double layered, winter coat. The white female shook her head slowly so that she didn't shake the scarf off. "No, it doesn't keep my head warm, but I don't think that I'm the best one to test these things on. But I really like it. Thank you X'yrin!"

Once again, Kiara tried to shower her friend in loving licks. The presents were wonderful and Kiara felt happy to have such a good friend. Now with the promise of furs and a beautiful new scarf, Kaira was eager to head home. "X'yin, why don't you keep the necklace. I feel bad about taking all these things without trading. Stop by me den later on with the fur, I want to get home and show off my scarf." With that said, the young wolf gave X'yrin one last lick and left. Her tail as high as her spirits and wagging just as fast. The quadrapedal wolf darted in and out of the crowd to avoid being stepped on and started on her way back home.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread