These Differences Make Us Whole
[html]
Lyrics are from Green Day, image from here. Table is made by Zero/Barrett. Pure sex. Yes.

<3 Yay, postings!

no one ever died for my sins
at least the ones i got away with

He'd risen early, though not early enough to catch Symera as she disappeared for her work with her mother. The reason? Hunger. The purpose? Death. It was on silent paws that he carried himself from the bedroom he shared with his older comrade, and on silent paws that he trotted down the stairs. Carmine eyes peered into the faded light as it crept upon the earth, his hunt beginning for one of the small, furred creatures with long ears. Rabbits. It was difficult to find, but he managed, and the long hunt that ensued was exhilerating. The minutes passed for the chase, the final blow landing as his teeth crushed the furry monster's windpipe. Blood slicked the ground as well as his muzzle, but he was pleased with himself as he carted his catch back to the mansion.

Symera still wasn't home when he returned, and the boy splayed his catch out on the ground to gut it with some difficulty. Blood seeped onto the floor, viscera oozed out and smoked on the air which was so much colder than their own temperature. He was pleased to see his work, the gruesome totem that he studied as his stomach growled. He was determined to wait, to feed Symera as well, for she was his and that was how he knew to behave. It didn't take long for her voice to catch his ears, the two large things twitching atop her head. "Yes." It was a simple statement, one that told her exactly who sat in her bedroom. "I have something for you."

<style>
.zero-priest p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.zero-priest p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Astloch', cursive;}
.zero-priest b {color:#D92F01; font-family:verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.zero-priest b:before{content:open-quote;}
.zero-priest b:after{content:close-quote;}
.zero-priest {font-family: georgia,serif; color:#FC7B05; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5bKsN.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.zero-priest-ext{background-color:#9E2D07; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.zero-priest .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#9E2D07;line-height:12px;}
.zero-priest-div{font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', times, serif;text-align:center;color:#010101;font-size:25px;font-weight:bold;padding-top:12px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread