Playful Decisions
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 310
Did this half asleep lol,

Jiva had to blink a few times before he got what she said then he chuckled and shook his head. He may be short but he was still quite noticable, though he did get ran into more often than not. He never got lost even in the crowd, even though it was quite overwhelming at times.

“No I just am not use to so many bodies so close together.”

He said to the young puppy. He would have lied if he wished so that she didnt’ feel like the only one who felt she kept gettign stepped on but he wasn’t much of a liar at all and he knew that she would see right through him just as everyone else. He tilted his head as she asked that he hadn’t found a funny people tent. He didn’t know what she meant but as she spoke of them he began to get an idea. She was talking about paint and getting dirty in it, and wiping her paws everywhere. That did in a way sound quite fun. He had never painted before so he really didn’t know what it was about entirely but he knew what it was and what it consisted of. He looked at her and thought, well it couldn’t hurt to look and see what it was entirely about.

“Hey maybe you could show me, I haven’t seen it before, so I don’t know where it is, but I would love to paint something with you!”

He gave her a smile, how could he say no to such a cute face, even he was still puppyish and wanted stuff to do, so this might be the perfect thing, at leas before he decided to leave the festival for good. He might as well do something fun at least.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread