Fair little lass with hopes as big as an oceans
[html]

OOC goes here.

The big wolf bent down a little, his torn ear folded back and another one closed. Dalgina giggled a little. It was really funny looking. She didn't feel any fear at seeing his misshapen body, or realize that he was an intruder. Dalgina had never experienced anything that really gave her a fright, unless one counted the marten that had bit her. That had made her cry. She didn't like it anymore. X'yrin had come and taken it away though, so it wouldn't hurt her anymore, and she had been called brave for fighting it. That more than made up for it in her mind, though she hadn't done much besides squall and run around.

Dalgina stretched up, sniffing at her uncle. He had a nice smell. His big head nuzzled her, licking her gently as she tried to return the favor, small licks along his face as she sniffed at him. He was all wolf, unlike her hybrid nature. It wasn't much but there was dog blood in her, though she didn't know that. Happily she pawed at him. You're Mahn's wourenyla? I've got a ronkyha, but not from my heart. He was born there.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread