Fair little lass with hopes as big as an oceans
[html]

OOC goes here.

Uncle Noah pulled away, leaving Dalgina prancing around beneath him. She could just duck under his stomach if she tried, not even needing to crouch down yet. She whined a little as he moved his head out of reach of her pawing and games, still sniffing at him. There wasn't much more to sniff at, since she had it down pretty well, but she was going to investigate every inch of this new uncle to make sure he didn't get lost. After all, she hadn't known she had anymore talnala until he showed up, and talnala was very important. She had to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

Her ears twitched in annoyance at his words. Nobody outside her talnala seemed to understand what she was saying. They were real words, Mahn had taught her them herself! She didn't know any other words for it either, making explaining it very very hard. Um...Ronkyha is from Mahn. Wourenyla is not from Mahn's Mahn. You come from heart! His next question made her giggle a little. Yes I belong to Mahn! I belong to Papa, and Honrin, and Pandora, and Keldava too!

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread