Fair little lass with hopes as big as an oceans
[html]

OOC goes here.

Her plan worked perfectly. Terrified by her fierce rush in, Uncle Noah backed up. Dalgina, feeling rather triumphant, landed on his back. She wandered over him, keeping balance as she reached his head. Big puppy paws pushed down on it, trying to hold him on the ground. She growled playfully, tugging at his fur. Uncle Noah stood up though, and Dalgina squealed as she went swinging. Her teeth bit into his fur, helping her stay on. Happily she batted at him as she regained her balance. No! I'm on top! Stay down! Her tail wagged happily as she spoke, before being tossed to the side again.

Uncle Noah swung his head around, nipping at her. Dalgina giggled happily as she moved out of reach. She was so clever, keeping out of reach. He still wasn't on the ground like he was supposed to be though. A stuttering question came out, and Dalgina happily replied, not even pausing to think. You! Uncle Noah didn't hear her though, rolling over and pinning her underneath him. Squealing Dalgina squirmed until her head stuck out. Now she was the one pinned. That hadn't worked too well. Dalgina tried to figure out how it had gone from her being in the advantage to being underneath him, but Uncle Noah started talking again.

She barked loudly, trying to wriggle. Let me up! You're squishing me! Dalgina was just fine, and really enjoying the game, but she still tried to get him to think she was hurting. He relaxed his grip for a second allowing Dalgina to crawl forward a little bit before he came back down again. Hearing him yawn Dalgina started to protest. Don't sleep! Play! Dalgina got out from underneath and pounced on Uncle Noah's ear, chewing on it.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread