between what's fair and what you really need
[html]

So far, Trent had been sleeping on the ground, since he didn't have anything in his room yet. All it had was a broken down table of which Trent had yet to find out the usefulness. Since he couldn't find any use for it, it had been shoved into a corner of the hotel room. It felt cold and unpersonal, the room, but perhaps the emptiness was why he'd chosen it. Whether it was because he could make it his own then, or because the emptiness mirrored what was in his soul was left up to debate.

Do you stay at the hotel too? Trent asked off-handedly, as though it wasn't a very big or important question. Of course, it was, because it would make the difference between seeing Alder every now and then, or possibly not a whole lot. Trent wasn't sure which one he preferred. Alder had been a bit invading of his privacy the last time they'd met, but now that he was more held back Trent almost missed being asked about everything. He missed the invasion of his privacy. Maybe he just liked misery.

Hickory. The cat. Trent stared at the strange miniature mountain lion, but did not comment. He wasn't sure how to interact with others that weren't wolves, really, so he decided not to in the end and focus his attention back to Alder.

Trent shook his head in response to Alder's question. No. I was actually on my way when I ran into this, uh... This. The coywolf had no clue what 'this' was, really, although he guessed it to be the stables that Caspa had mentioned. Mostly just because Alder was here, though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread