between what's fair and what you really need
[html]

Alder shook his head, No, I have my own cabin not too far from here. He pointed vaguely in the direction he was headed, his soft smile unchanging. It was a small placed, built by his friend Anann. But it was make with a large Luperci in mind, the doorways tall and so that no one needed to bend over. The male felt better, lighter now that he had let go of the tension that had plagued him. He would forgive himself for the unknown mistake that caused Trent to leave that night, and he would forget any rudeness that may have been received from the coy-wolf.

Trent answered his question, and from what Alder could tell the other male was moving towards the unspoken idea of perhaps venturing there together. The signs were hard to read, social cues that Alder didn’t always understand or read. But he felt them here, and tried so far to listen to their subtle voices. Niobrara Racetrack He gave the name lightly and still with his soft smile. It was not meant to be a correction, just simply information that Alder could teach him.

He paused, wondering if his next attempt to be friendly towards the uneasy man would just push him away. He stepped sensitively in his tone, Mind if I come along? He felt his throat itch, and Alder cleared it of the discomfort.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread