between what's fair and what you really need
[html]

Alder had never thought that the hotel was a bad idea, it reminded him of Haven Manor. The pack was together, living as one and yet there was a bit of separation and privacy. But when he had come to the Court he had simply lived with Haven. It had been hard, for his mother had pushed him to move. Though seemingly gentle to others, his dear mother’s actions had been harsh on the sensitive and insecure male. At the time he had been far less confident then he was as he stood before Trent, he had been a pup and Haven had provided him with the same family comfort that Anu and his other brother’s had. Then when Anann had left the Court, she had offered the cabin she had built near the stables. It was perfect for him, and Alder had accepted eagerly.

The masked male shook his head, Oh no, it was for the horses when the humans were around. And then he remembered, and reached a hand out as he added, But, Caspa likes to come and run here. I don’t know if you’ve met her, she’s very nice. He spoke the words with a small smile. The ghosted hued woman was an interesting creature, a bit uninterested in his trade but very nice nonetheless.

Alder waited for Trent’s reply. He did not seem opposed to the idea of Alder joining him in a trot through the territory, yet Alder would have felt a bit more encouraged if he had been given a smile. Even still, he felt a tad more confidence for there was a lack or rejection. Thanks. He spoke, genuine tone the same as before. Alder waited for the other male to turn, before he dropped to the ground so that his hands felt the dirt. In a swift clean moment he changed from his Optime form to his Lupus body.

Four pawed Alder moved to match the coy-wolf’s stride and the kitten watched as his warm lap left. Hickory turned with a squawking cry to look for Hawthorn.

No I was born in Crimson Dreams, my mother is the second in command there. I moved here to live with my brother Haven, a little before my first birthday I think. He spoke with a little nod. The large male focused on his gait, making sure that long legs and burly body would not take him ahead of Trent. Glad I did. I learned to hunt, tame a horse, ride and help the pack. I’m glad you joined too. The last bit seemed to simply slip out, but Alder was looking at the ground in front of him so any awkwardness could possibly go unseen.

I know a short cut. It was then that the large male looked at Trent. He was a bit different from the four-legged stance. The same gold and cinnamon hues, tans and gray eyes, yet still different in a way. Knowing that being caught looking at Trent too long would mean the moment's destruction ink dipped paws and ankles turned him slightly, and cut through the wooded glen rather then down the path.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread