Got a gypsy soul to blame
[html]

Sorry for the wait :<

It felt as if she waited forever for judgement from her sister, but when it finally came, the hybrid felt a wash of relief over her entire body. She had not been turned away; an invitation, it seemed, was extended. The water before her was nothing she was looking forward to crossing, but she urged the mare forward, walking beside her to hold up the bag with the kittens, so that any splashing water would not touch them. The going was slow, but she waded across the frigid water, biting her tongue against the icy grip of the water, showing no unhappiness over it.

For a moment after they stepped onto the opposite shore, the blonde female bent down, rubbing at the horse's legs to dry them the best that she could in a rapid motion. Her hopes were that the journey here would not damage her horse or feline companions. Foxglove was less concerned about herself. Szellem fluttered away from her shoulder as she bent down, hovering above the pair of canines silently. Finally, the hybrid pulled the knife out once more and held it out again for Magnolia to see, closer now.

"I should have left the tribe before they could do what they did, but I was not ready. I am, now," she spoke quietly, hoping still that Magnolia would not turn her away. The scent of the tribe had been washed away and maybe that would be enough for her sister's leader, if her sister did not turn her away. "And if you like felines... I found three small ones without a mother, and if you would like one, you can have one of them," she added. Anything to please Maggie and to be allowed to stay.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread