Got a gypsy soul to blame
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

blerghjsdkf;ldkjvh I suck.

Maggie stared at the gift before her, the shiny metal object catering to the Confidant’s obsession with shiny things. She smiled at her sister and gave her a big hug, Maggie’s muzzle digging into her sister’s neckline. Thank you, she said happily, bringing the knife close to her eyes for further inspection. I shall use it for scouting, it will be very useful. For now, though the girl laced one of her necklaces around it so that it hung like a pendant, dagger downward on her chest. It felt right sitting there.

A small noise escaped Foxglove’s bag, and Maggie’s ears perked up curiously. The hybrid furrowed her brow at the source of the sound, but gasping in surprise when Foxglove revealed what was inside. Kittens, small and fragile, were in the bag. Magz sniffed them carefully, and giggled when the small black and white cat reached out and touched her charcoal nose. Ever so carefully the girl took the duo-toned animal out of the bag and cradled it carefully in her arms. So precious, she whispered as she pat the feline. I would love to take this one, if you wouldn’t mind. If you are planning to join us, I’m glad you have a gift to Eris. She does have a thing for cats, she said chuckling. The little one was placed carefully back in the bag with its siblings before Magnolia let out a howl, rich and loud, one Family member to another. Hopefully Eris would let Foxglove come into the family… Maggie could only hope.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread