Got a gypsy soul to blame
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Foxglove’s question cut through Magnolia’s body like a dagger, as if from the one she was just given. She gripped the heavy metallic weapon nervously, twitching silver ears struggling to hear a sign of her dark queen. Maggie tried to speak, but only a scratch came out. She tried again with more success. We’ll just have to wait and see. I.. told Eris about you, the last time you came here. I told her you would never be coming back. But you are my blood, and family is the most cherished thing here. That and secrecy. She offered her sister a weak smile before looking back into the heart of the thistle kingdom.

Nothing was ever quiet about the dark Auxiliary, and today was no different. Eris appeared through the trees soon enough, and behind her, a cart with two slaves. If this was another situation, Maggie probably would have laughed at the absurd sight, but for her sister, she didn’t. Eris, The Confidant closed her eyes and nodded her delicate head in respect to her superior. This is my sister, Foxglove, she shot her a nervous look and she would like to join Salsola. I was hoping you’d say yes, Maggie remembered protocol and pointed to the back of kittens. Foxglove, show Eris what you have brought for her.It was all up to Eris now. The pack had grown some recently, and Maggie hoped there was room for just one more.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread